Joomla gallery extension by joomlashine.com
Normal Showlist Front
Stuffed Zucchini for two:
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 clove garlic
1/2 tsp. oregano
2 tbsp. margarine
1 can tomato soup
2 medium zucchini
1/2 lb ground beef
2 tbsp. bread crumbs
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 cup grated cheese
1. Sauce: in small sauce pan cook onion, garlic and oregano in margarine until tender. Stir in soup.
2. Cut ends off of zucchini, then cut lengthwise and scoop out pulp leaving 1/4 of the shell. Coarsely chop pulp.
3. In another pan brown ground beef. Drain. Add 1/4 cup of sauce, zucchini pulp,bread crumbs and salt. Mix until blended.
4. spoon into zucchini shells. Place in shallow baking dish. Pour remaining sauce over and around zucchini.
5. Cover and bake in preheated 375 oven for 40 mins. Uncover and top with 1/4 cup grated cheese.
I like to serve it over rice or mashed potatoes.
Submitted by Kim Eneix